- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
CHECK OUT OUR LATEST PROJECTS
A customer in Columbia, MD needed some freshening up on their rental property before their new tenants could move in. Their siding had grime and algae buildup and their wooden deck looked dull. We softwashed the house, including their gutters, soffits, windows, downspouts, siding and foundation. […]
A customer was looking for a complete renovation of her exterior. She had extensive grime and algae buildup as well as vines growing all over her siding. Her siding and foundation were also in need of a fresh coat of paint. We softwashed her house, including […]
We recently had the pleasure of working on a project where we restained a customer's deck in Baltimore, MD that was in dire need of a fresh coat. The deck had previously been painted, but the paint had failed, leaving the deck looking worn and weathered. Our […]
The Difference Between Pressure Washing and Soft Washing
When it comes to cleaning exterior surfaces, pressure washing and soft washing are two commonly used techniques. As a leading pressure washing company, we understand the importance of choosing the right method for each specific situation. In this blog, we will explain the difference between pressure […]
Why You Shoudn't DIY Your Next Pressure Washing Job
If the exterior of your home looks dingy, then it's time for you to hire professionals to clean it up! Mastering pressure washers can be quite tricky, and this is why you should leave this to the pros. How difficult can spraying water onto your vinyl siding […]